|Company:||Weylandts Home Outfitters|
Our retail manager will be an ambassador for the brand and successfully run our new concept store in Sandton City. Creating an engaging shopping experience for our customers while managing a team of sales advisers, POS staff and visual and support assistants whilst maximising the commercial performance of the branch.
- Ensuring that the store meets both monthly turnover and gross profit targets through providing a 5-star shopping experience for clients.
- Building up a client base in the new store and local community, maximising opportunities for growth through various strategies and knowledge of key opportunities.
- Managing the sales advisers, POS administrators and other store employees. This includes inspiring, motivating and leading others to higher levels of achievement on an on-going basis.
- Ensuring that all employees have on-going training and development, including excellent product knowledge
- Ensuring that the store reflects the image of Weylandts by paying strict attention to housekeeping and merchandising requirements. Inventory management including regular stock takes.
- Related administration duties including sales and competitive analysis, the updating of customer databases, and analysing/ producing required reports including audit trail and GP reports.
- Great customer interaction through initiating conversation, sharing advice, product knowledge and personal experience. Maintaining ongoing connection to customer advising of new products and promoting further branch visits. Ensuring all staff are providing superior service. Handling and resolving customer queries and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensuring POS areas and stock rooms are kept in neat and tidy condition and that goods are received and dispatched correctly.
- Maintaining high standards in store visual displays, housekeeping as well as ensuring items are priced, displayed and wrapped correctly. Ensures floor well stocked at all times.
- Managing and minimising stock loss, controlling inventory and adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- The job holder will have a proven record of exceeding sales targets, and operational management background (five years min experience). They must display excellent leadership abilities. Proven aptitude in analyzing and interpreting figures, understanding financial indicators and budget management. Comprehensive Microsoft office skills are required
Key behavioral competencies:
- Strong problem solving, organisational and adaptability skills
- Strong analytical, PC and admin abilities
- Must be enthusiastic, love the Weylandts brand,
- Builds relationships naturally with excellent people and communication skills.