WorQulture – Our client (a fashion retailer) is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Assistant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Availability to Start: Immediately
- Our client (a fashion retailer) is in search of a competitive retail Sales Assistant to help customers identify and purchase products they desire. As a Retail Sales Assistant you will be responsible for attending to customer enquiries, In-store walk-ins, selling, restocking and merchandising.
- The goal is to provide high-class customer service and to increase the company’s growth and revenue through sales maximisation.
- If you are passionate about fashion, customer service and are willing to put your strengths into delivering the highest level of value to a business, read on for more details about this role.
- Responding to all client enquiries and bookings via email, phone call, text message, social media and physically
- Following up with client orders to ensure they are delivered to clients in a timely manner
- Maintaining cleanliness of the workspace
- Welcoming and attending to all clients who visit the store
- Record daily sales, receive and follow up on payment of all client orders
- Post pictures of in-store activities and available products for sale
- Follow up with clients for service feedback
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Maintain a fully stocked store
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Actively involved in the receiving of new shipments
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Follow all companies policies and procedures Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer service focused
- Proficiency in using Excel to record sales
- Excellent organisation and follow-through skills
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Deadline oriented
- A passion for fashion
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills
- Females only.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND.
- 1 – 3 experience in sales or administrative role.
- Openness to learning basic social media tools.
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates must live around the Island in Lagos Nigeria.