Safaricom is a leading communications company in Kenya with the widest and strongest coverage. The home of the famous Mobile Money service- M-PESA
Read more about this company
Revenue Management Product Development Engineer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldICT / Computer
We are pleased to announce the following Job Opportunity in Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Product development Manager- Revenue Management, the position holder will work with the Revenue management; product development team to design, configure and deploy new products and services. He/ She will be expected to guarantee quality through proper configurations, user acceptance testing and advice on improvements on customer experience and journey.
- Product development.
- Configuration of new products and services
- Reviews and contribute to the test cases, based on the services in scope.
- Execution of SITs and supporting the UATS of new products & services
- Ensuring quality and accuracy and that all customer related issues have been addressed.
- Deep understanding of customer operations.
- Passion to work with the team members
- Automation of processes
- A degree in IT, computer science, Telecommunication or Electrical Engineering
- 3 years working as an engineer in a telecommunications environment (vendor or operator)
- Strong Linux/Unix skills,
- Strong database skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Experience of Huawei Convergent Billing System (CBS) will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of GSM technologies
- Knowledge of Machine learning, Robotic Process Automation and Cloud technologies
- Good understanding of Safaricom’s Products, Services and Processes will be an added advantage.
- Very well conversant with CBS and CRM operations is an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience with User Acceptance testing and regression testing will be an added advantage.