Execafrica Recruitment Limited was founded in 2019 with Recruitment Experts who have more than 15 years of combined experience in Recruitment, Executive Search, Headhunting and Manpower planning. We specialize in the provision of Human Capital Resource Solutions. We offer services in temporary and contract recruitment, permanent recruitment and bulk manpower…
Read more about this company
RIDER SALES REPRESENTATIVES
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience1 year
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location– KENYA (Qualified candidates will be distributed anywhere within Kenya)
Our client, in logistics and distribution company is looking to hire a competent Sales Representatives whose responsibility is to develop marketing and sales strategies for the company and be able to drive and achieve the set sales targets. As a sales and marketing executive you will also responsible for maintaining customer relationships, tracking sales data, and creating performance reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Marketing and sales of company products
- Distribution of company products and upselling
- Counter Sales
- Coordinating with clients for product distribution
- Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies
- Answering client queries about product specifications and uses
- Maintaining client relations
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas
- Writing Sales reports
Rider Sales Representatives Requirements:
- Diploma/Certificate in any business field
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in FMCG
- Good understanding of distribution cycle
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques
- Ability to reach sales targets
- A passion for sales
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- DRIVING MOTORCYCLING LICENCE IS A MUST
Method of Application
Please apply using firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: – Kindly indicate your age, salary expectation and notice on your CV.
Indicate the DL Number on your CV.
Indicate position applying for as the SUBJECT EMAIL.
Shortlisted candidates will be Interviewed next week