Position: Special Markets Sales Agents – General Insurance
Remuneration: In return, the successful candidate will be rewarded with very competitive COMMISSIONS, incentives and other awards.
Madison General Insurance Kenya Limited (MGIK) is a locally owned insurance company in Kenya. It was incorporated under Kenyan Laws in 1988 after a successful merger between Crusader Plc (1974) and Kenya Commercial Insurance Corporation. It is one of the leading names in the insurance industry offering both Life and General Insurance products. Madison has its Head-office in Nairobi with twenty three branches in all the principal towns in Kenya. The branches fall under four Regional Offices namely, Nairobi Region, Western Region, Coast Region and Central Region.
Madison General Insurance Kenya Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. It has a team of dedicated and highly qualified professionals who have played a key role in the company’s growth and success. We are committed to recruiting, retaining and developing employees – talented, motivated people who relish a dynamic and challenging environment. We engage people who are passionate and have relentless determination to succeed driven by a positive mental attitude and view challenges as opportunities for improvement with a keen interest to excel and surpass customer expectation.
The main objectives for Madison Insurance are to provide the best insurance products at the most reasonable prices and to offer unparalleled customer service to our customers.
Madison Insurance investment strategy focuses on attaining superior long term yields on investment through a well-diversified spread of assets. Our asset base is currently 10 billion, and we are growing further by developing a larger investment portfolio.
We are seeking to recruit highly motivated, self-driven, passionate and result oriented persons to join our dynamic team in the position: Special Markets Sales Agents – General Insurance
These make Madison Insurance the leading Insurance company in Kenya:
To be the top ranked preferred Insurance Service Provider
To lead in Innovative Insurance Services that protect and create wealth for all our stakeholders
- Urgent Action
- Identify, analyze and cultivate new business avenues, driving new sales opportunities or relationship building with key customer accounts by developing strategic and actionable plans.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships to ensure quality of service delivery and ongoing account growth opportunities.
- Performing duties related to the full cycle sales strategy, from qualifying to closing sales in Nairobi.
- Work with management to develop sales strategies, lead generation and retention initiatives to achieve sustainable and profitable business growth.
- Maintain awareness of market conditions and trends to ensure timely and effective reaction to market changes, operational impacts and ongoing strategy development.
- Diploma holders, preferably in sales and marketing; COP holders will have an added advantage.
- Selling experience desirable, but not a must.
- Strategic mind-set, capable of competing tasks and actions needed for company growth.
- Must be proactive, with the tenacity to overcome market challenges.
- Polished, dynamic personality with high energy and exceptional self-motivation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be over 25 years.
- Willing to start IMMEDIATELY
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to send a letter of application and copy of their updated Curriculum Vitae indicating our job title on the subject line to email@example.com
Ladies encouraged to apply. Closing date: OPEN