- July 29, 2022
- Aug. 5, 2022
- Full Time
- Engineering Jobs
Prospecting for new business and expanding on existing business as well as overseeing all functions/ duties of the Sales & Marketing department.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Overseeing daily operations of the Sales Department
• Establishing sales goals, territories and support
• Identify, develop, implement and evaluate a sales and Marketing strategy for the organisation in line with company objectives.
• Develop pricing strategies balancing company objectives and customer satisfaction.
• Develop and implement a Sales and Marketing plan.
• Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
• Develop, increase and implement marketing awareness and visibility campaigns through generation of electronic and print media adverts for our products.
• Initiate markets research studies and analyse their findings.
• Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies.
• Identify and develop new and potential markets for products and services.
• Managing & monitoring of Sales Team success rates & Customer satisfaction
• Delegating tasks to the Sales & Marketing Teams
• Preparing Budgets, Sales projections & expenditure costs
Qualifications And Experience
• Minimum of a Degree in Sales & Marketing from a recognised institution.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience at managerial level.
• Experience in creating & implementing new sales strategies
• Experience in Customer relationship building & management
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons can send their applications to:firstname.lastname@example.org