Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited has been dedicated to the total well-being of people from of all ages since 1998. We have been committed to peoples’ health and comfort by providing an extensive range of quality pharmaceutical products. At VIXA, we provide life-saving products due to our constant communication with life management professionals and end-users. We conform to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and international medical standards. From our anti-malaria to anti-fungi, analgesics to anti-hypertensive, anti-diabetic to steroids; our portfolio of products cuts across a wide spectrum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Canvasser
Locations: Lagos (Lekki, Ajah, and Surulere / Yaba)
Job Type: Contract (6 Months)
- Go door-to-door to introduce the company’s offers to potential and existing customers and make cold calls to follow-up, make pitches and process orders.
- Plan and develop canvassing strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives.
- To collaborate effectively with customers to create attractive sales floor displays and make sure that company product is prominently displayed.
- Analyzing every aspect of bestsellers (for example, the bestselling price points, colours or styles) and ensuring that they reach their full potential.
- Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with buyers.
- Maintaining a comprehensive library of appropriate data.
- Planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts and figures for new ranges.
- Gathering information on customers’ reactions to products.
- Analyzing the previous season’s sales and reporting on the current season’s lines.
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately.
- Maintaining awareness of competitors’ performance.
- Monitoring slow sellers and taking action to reduce prices or set promotions as necessary.
- A minimum of OND in Marketing, Business Administration, and other related field of study.
- Must have at least 1 year work experience.
- Must have experience in sales or supermarket / grocery business.
- Computer knowledge is a plus
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- A test Canvassing trends and best practices.
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Position / Location” applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.