|Company:||Weylandts Home Outfitters|
Our Sales Consultants provide an excellent service to our discerning clients, building up sales using excellent networking skills e.g. decorators, designers, reality agents, developers and architects as well as assisting clients visiting our showroom. Working to monthly sales targets, you will provide valuable advice on products, fabrics, finishes and concepts promoting our Good Living concept.
Financial – Sales and income generation
- Consistently achieve monthly sales targets as well as Homeware and Corporate targets
- Maximise all sales opportunities by following up with existing customers and selling “add-ons” (Homeware etc.)
- Increase sales through variety of internal and external innovative methods (e.g. new local developments etc. calling and visiting potential new clients as required)
- Act as the single point of contact for the customer for questions, stock enquiries, ensuring efficient product tracking for timely shipment and delivery of goods purchased; overseeing installation of high value orders when required
Financial – Expense management
- Ensuring all payments are processed timeously with daily management of outstanding payments;
- Regularly checking sales orders (back orders and not yet invoiced)
- Stock taking as required, ensuring accurate records of all stock is collated and resolving variances. Handling general product availability enquiries.
- Assist customers by giving valuable advice on products, fabrics, finishes and accessories, identifying & meeting their needs
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction by providing excellent sales and after sales service. Ensure correct product care info provided.
- Ensure showroom is kept neat and tidy as well and that items are priced and displayed correctly.
- Ensure that when selling from floor that correct procedures are followed
- Ensure all sales slips completed accurately with correct narratives and codes (with indication of whether customer is new or existing client and any previous invoices
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Work as a member of the store team assisting colleagues whenever you have opportunity to do so.
- Previous experience in a similar luxury brand sales environment is ideally required.
- Excellent communication and networking skills, a proven client management track record.
- Shares a passion for décor and have proven sales experience working with high-end products or customers,
- Good administration skills and sound working knowledge of our in-house system -Syspro (training will be provided); as well as Outlook and Weylandts website
- Comprehensive understanding and application of company policies and procedures in relation to sales/retail and distribution.
- Excellent level of product knowledge of Weylandts furniture and homeware products
- Professional appearance and dress in line with Weylandts brand
Key behavioural Competencies:
- Positive, hands-on, can-do attitude, proactive
- Takes responsibility for their work, gets it right first time
- Excellent customer relation and communication skills, team player
- Passionate about Weylandts range of products.
- Able to work well under pressure, manage difficult customers efficiently
- Has a valid driver’s license and own transport
- Good level of fitness and general health required.