- March 15, 2022
- March 21, 2022
- Full Time
- Sales & Marketing Jobs
Secondary Book Press (Pvt) Ltd is a leading independent publishing company supplying New Curriculum textbooks for primary and secondary schools in Zimbabwe.
Secondary Book Press (Pvt) Ltd is inviting applications from suitably qualified personnel to fill in the post of Sales and customer service representative. The incumbent will report to Head of Sales and Customer service.
Duties And Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities include:
• Ensure good customer retention by providing excellent and professional services.
• Consistently cross-sell and upsell company’s products and services during customer interaction.
• Communicating with clients and customers about their experiences with a product or service.
• Registration and creation of New Customer accounts into the system’s database.
• Creating or updating pricelists of products on offer.
• Taking or processing orders for a product or service.
• Monitor and assign duties to the Delivery Officers.
• Listening to customer concerns and working to resolve the issues.
• Proactively contact customers with surveys and special offers and sometimes reactively solve any
• problems that might cause the company to lose customers.
• Doing sales communications by creating and delivering the best message through the best means to
• the target audience.
• Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied.
• Study competition to find new ways to retain customers.
Qualifications And Experience
Requirements and qualifications:
1. A diploma or degree in Marketing/Business Studies/Education/Social Studies or related held is preferred.
2. Proven experience of at least 5 years working in sales and marketing leadership roles preferably in the field of education.
3. A clean driver’s licence.
4. Working knowledge of computer systems like Sage Evolution/ PASTEL
How To Apply
All interested and qualified candidates must email their application, current CVs, copies of educational or professional qualifications to email@example.com on or before 21 March 2022
•Clearly state the POSITION you arc applying for in the subject line of your emails
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.