- July 29, 2022
- Aug. 3, 2022
- Full Time
- Sales & Marketing Jobs
Tsapo Group of Companies is a fast-growing organisation in the motor industry and is seeking the services of a Sales Executive (Construction) based in Harare.
Duties And Responsibilities
1. Selling products by establishing contacts and developing relationships with existing and prospective customers.
2. Recommend solutions to existing and prospective customers (Customer Relationship Management).
3. Preparing preliminary cost estimates and cost plans for customers.
4. Advising on cost estimates in relation to a project design.
5. Advising on procurement, tendering, contract procedures and arrangements.
6. Preparing of the Bill of Quantities or specification documents for tendering purposes.
7. Interim valuation of works in progress on site for purposes of interim payments.
8. Preparing of financial statement of regular intervals during the construction period.
9. Settling of the final accounts of the project.
10. Preparing of feasibility studies of a project.
11. Projecting of estimated project or development expenditure and anticipated income cash flows.
12. Comparative cost studies on the economics of the project during design stage.
13. Pricing of Bill of Quantities or negotiating and agreeing Schedule of Rates.
14. Conducting site visits.
Qualifications And Experience
1. A Degree/ HND in Quantity Surveying or a related qualification from a reputable institution.
2. At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
3. Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
4. Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
5. A clean driver’s licence.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates must send their CVs and application letters to email@example.com on or before 03 August 2022, indicating the position being applied for on the subject.