The Emergency Plus Medical Services (E-Plus) concept was born out of a tragedy in 2006, when a senior employee of KRCS was involved in an accident in the upper Eastern Region of Isiolo County. Sadly, when the medical insurer was informed about the accident they were unable to evacuate the injured staff member due to time constraint, lack of ambulance evacuat…
Read more about this company
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldInternships / Volunteering , Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Overall Purpose of the Job
We are looking at growing our sales and business development team. Therefore, this internship role will give the candidates the opportunity to learn more about our company. I addition, the candidates will gain hands-on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects, with guidance from a mentor and the rest of our team members. In turn, we shall be able to assess the candidate’s strengths and their suitability as they transition into full-time Sales Executives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish a network of referrals and sales leads using an organized prospecting system.
- Generate leads and following up with correspondence and close on sales
- Prepare a formal proposal and give an oral presentation to a client.
- Ensure retention and maintenance of all accounts by working effectively within a production unit.
- Learn how to set annual sales objectives and plans.
- Assist unit with timely and quality handling of new business, renewal business, and customer service needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Participate in desk setup, exhibitions, and conferences on behalf of E-Plus with the goal of mining for business.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- Degree or Diploma in relevant field
- At least 6 Months Sales Experience
Skills & Knowledge
- Time management
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply strictly through email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job disclaimer and notification: Emergency Plus Medical Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.