Sales Manager (Warehousing/Logistics)
Location: Mombasa road, Nairobi
About the Company: For more than 20 years, the company has committed to offering international courier and logistics solutions to businesses through air freight, sea freight, road transport and warehouse services.
Our client is looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help meet customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing the sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Successful previous experience as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
How to Apply
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 31st March 2021
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process.