Job Title: Motor Bike Spare Parts Sales Manager Department: Sales and marketing
Reporting to: General Manager Employment type: Full time
Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its’ strong presence. Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Providing guidance, training and mentorship
• Setting sales quotas and goals
• Creating sales plans
• Analyzing data
• Assigning sales territories and building their team
Key Performance Indicators
• Retain Clients
• Maintain good profit margins at the branch
• Percentage growth in revenue at the branch
• Percentage of customer growth and referrals at the branch
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• 4 Years’ experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
• Experience in customer relationship management.
• Experience managing and directing a sales team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Competencies and Attributes
• Ability to recruit, coach and motivate sales people.
• Pipeline management skills.
• Ability to build relationships and close sales.
How To Apply
Forward CV and application letter to email@example.com on or before 26th January, 2021