Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Product Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Proten International is looking to engage the services of a Sales Manager for a client of her’s to support in driving the overall achievement of a E-voting Solution’s sales goals, and ensure the continued profitability of the overall product & solution by identifying and converting new business opportunities.
The Key Responsibilities
- Develop new business and maintain existing clients, achieve sales deals to meet revenue target that supports organization’sbusiness objectives and growth
- Formulate, update and implement Sales policies and processes for assigned products & solutions
- Develop appropriate Sales strategies to protect and enhance the company’s market share
- Support in providing strategic Sales leadership, in line with the overall corporate strategy
- Engage Management to develop short, medium, and long-term Sales plans and projections for the assigned products and solutions.
- Prepare and monitor the execution of the annual marketing plans and budgets
- Establish key relationships with customers and agencies based on industry segment to ensure maximum exposure and increase in revenue
- Ensure all opportunities are taken to promote products/solutions to current and prospective customers
- Communicate customer requirements to the Technology team and work with them to ensure that products and solutions are delivered to customer requirements and in line with agreed terms.
- Produce business case documents for assigned products & solutions offerings
- Develop growth and profitability on assigned products & solutions while coordinating all aspects of product availability
- Monitor competitor activity in terms of customer experience, pricing, their alliances, credibility, and advice Management accordingly
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
- Ensure that agreements with clients/sales opportunities are executed
- Manage the customer help desk function and ensure efficiency in resolving all customer queries and inquiries
- First Degree in any discipline is required
- Membership of relevant professional body is desirable
- Minimum of 5 years in Enterprise Product Sales and Marketing with experience in planning and executing multiple products, marketing programs, brand and sales teams.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online