iHuman Resource Consulting Ltd (iHR) is a limited liability company that incorporated as a limited company in 2014 to provide Human Resources Consultancy Services to the private and public sector institutions.
Read more about this company
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Our Client a market leader in Automative Parts wishes to recruit Sales Promoters.
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reporting to: Marketing coordinator
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrating and providing information on promoted products/ services
- Create positive image and lead consumers to use our products
- Undertake in-store demonstrations to users
- Spearhead distribution of posters, catalogues, leaflets printed for distribution to users
- Identify interest and understand customer needs and requirements.
- Set up booths or promotional stands and stock products (merchandising)
- Working closely with retail staff and department heads to display products to maximize visibility.
- Maintaining awareness of competitors’ performance.
- Monitoring slow sellers and advising action to reduce prices or set promotions as necessary.
- Administrative reporting to supervisors
- Take up any other task as need may arise and as advised by Bosch.
- Academic qualification – College level certificate or diploma preferably in sales & marketing.
- 1 year experience in sales in automotive products
- Should experience in automotive products a plus
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability & willingness to travel across the country occasionally
- Fluent in English and Swahili
- Proven work experience as a Sales Executive-Automotive product
- Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities
- Strong listening, communication, presentation and social skills.
Deadline: Applications are on rolling basis till position if filled.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.