Our client Teltonika (http://www.teltonika.lt/) is a leading fleet management solutions manufacturer in Europe with 1,200,000 GPS trackers sold in 2018. Combining leading technology, know-how and leadership in designing & manufacturing. They also cover vast amount of use cases: from fleet management and security to connected car, insurance telematics and car sharing.
The Sales Representative position will be responsible to build solid relationships in the B2B segment and support their sales-driven in foreign market.
Main Responsibilities of Job
- Contribute to market research, including identifying market potential and finding opportunities for growth;
- Build and maintain long term relationships with new and existing customers through daily contact, making presentations and frequent visits;
- Prepare commercial offers and ensure contracts to achieve assigned sales goals;
- Attend exhibitions/meetings abroad to represent Teltonika and its products with solutions;
- Collaborate with technical support department and product specialists to address customer requirements;
- Maintain accurate market intelligence data, customer detail database, sales visits and logs;
- Forecast, list and communicate new opportunities updates, business trend updates and potential listings to the supervisor;
- Any other work-related duty as may be assigned by your supervisor.
Key skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of a Degree in Marketing, Sales Business, IT or other relevant field
- At least 3-5 years of experience in B2B sales, with remarkable results;
- Excellent French language skills (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language;
- Good verbal and written communication skills(both spoken and written);
- The ambition to generate strong earnings by conquering foreign markets with an innovative product from Lithuania;
- Ability to have in-depth product knowledge;
- Have strong negotiating skills and customer relationship skills;
- Willing to travel abroad;
- Strong business development and marketing skills and able to work under minimum supervision;
- Someone who can demonstrate high levels of integrity and honesty.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by Tuesday, 23rd March 2021 stating the subject heading “SALES REPRESENTATIVE” clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.