- Company: Thika Technical Training Institute
- Location: Kenya
- State: Thika
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
- Diploma in secretarial studies. (KNEC) or its equivalent
- Higher Diploma in secretarial studies and Short courses qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant.
- High degree of multitasking and time management capability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques.
- Computer literacy.
Method of Application
ALL six (6) positions must comply with chapter six of constitution.
Any attempts to directly or indirectly canvas shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Clearly indicate the position you are applying for.
People with special needs are encouraged to apply.
All positions advertised are for (2) years contract.
Desired skills and competencies in all positions include: strong management, negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, communication skills, and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines and ICT skills.
Thika technical training institute is an equal opportunity employer and selects candidates on merit through fair and open competition from widest range of eligible candidates.
All applications to be addressed to
Thika Technical Training Institute,
P.O Box 91-01000.
Thika.Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Closing Date : 7th December, 2020