- July 29, 2022
- Aug. 28, 2022
- Full Time
- Admin & Office Jobs
Law Firm looking for a secretary, bookkeeper and an administrative assistant.
Duties And Responsibilities
– to answer phones
– type documents and letters
– run social media sites- updating them etc
– receive clients at the office
– maintain diaries
– maintain clean and presentable office space
Bookkeeper Administrative Assistant
– maintain ledgers and books of accounts
– produce income and expenditure and profit and loss
– calculate salaries and all deductions and make accurate payments
– audit receipting and other administrative procedures within the company
– provide all administrative support to the office.
Qualifications And Experience
– Firm has 7 branches so can be allocated anywhere between Harare, Mutare, Chinhoyi, Chegutu, Kadoma, Masvingo and Chiredzi.
– 2-5 years’ experience as a secretary- experience in a law firm added bonus
– Qualification in secretarial studies added bonus
– Must be well dressed and presentable and polite
– Good knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office
– Available to start as soon as possible
Bookkeeper and Admin Assistant
– Must have knowledge and experience using Trust and Business Ledgers
– Must be familiar with Zeepay and other salary payment systems.
– Proven experience in producing good books of accounts
– Previous experience in Law Firm or estate agent added bonus
– Must be diligent, well-spoken, polite, presentable.
-Must be able to run an office administratively
How To Apply
Send CV and Application to the email provided