Esporta Suites Hotel and Resort is an indigenious hospitality company. We are situated on the edge of the beautiful Parts of Lagos in Nigeria’s economic capital and Ondo State.
The hotel is surrounded by a host of international companies, a shopping mall, movie theater, beaches and art galleries. Let us provide you with a hassle-free stay in our traditional rooms.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security manager
Locations: Yaba, Lekki, Lagos / Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a competent Security manager to organize and oversee all security operations of our company. Security personnel will be under your command while you develop and implement policies and procedures to maintain security standards.
- As security manager, you will have to demonstrate excellent surveillance and emergency response skills. You will need a strong commitment to security rules and knowledge of all hazards and threats to safety. Since you will have a number of people under your responsibility, you must also exhibit leadership skills.
- The goal is to create and preserve an environment where employees, visitors and property are safe and well-protected.
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses
- Recruit, train and supervise security officers and guards
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Review reports on incidents and breaches
- Investigate and resolve issues
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 2 – 5
- Proven experience as security manager or similar position
- Experience using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV)
- Experience in reporting and emergency response planning
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures
- Solid understanding of budgeting and statistical data analysis
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Committed and reliable.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidate will be shortlisted.