Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate company financial planning and budget management function and analyze benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance for Departments.
- Responsible for financial analysis for management decisions.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Analyse customer and client profitability index and value for cost saving initiatives;
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget and manage the preparation of management report of budget / actual revenues and expenses
- Track and analyse specialty reports and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the company.
- Maintain and implement short-range and long-range specialty / other reports, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Prepare project feasibility reports and analyse business development opportunities
- Perform all other duties that will enhance profitability, productivity and going concern status of the company.
- Possession of ACCA or ACA
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related field
- Minimum 12 years’ experience preferably in audit or financial reporting role in OIL & GAS INDUSTRY
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Strong analysis and financial modelling skills with advanced use of Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools
- Strong presentation skills with advanced use of accounting packages, excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and other presentation tools.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word Format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.