9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Engineer, Service Assurance
- Management of NOC processes and quality assurance; handling vendor performance/service availability reconciliation.
- SLA/KPI management and reconciliation with vendors and customers
- Collocation availability and performance reconciliation
- Writing of NOC processes to govern NOC operations
- Monitoring of NOC processes performance.
- Ensuring activities at the NOC aligns with the NOC approved processes
- Review and updating of NOC processes to ensure it is relevant to the NOC operations.
- Generation of NOC processes performance reports as required.
- Generation of vendor performance reports
- Generation of collocation performance reports
- Evaluation of vendors performance
- Perform other duties assigned by the Head, NOC & BSS
- First degree or equivalent in Electrical or Computer Engineering or relevant discipline
- Four (4) to Six (6) years post NYSC work experience
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Network availability and capacity management
- Network administration
- Network operations and maintenance
- Vendor management
- Process writing.
- Delegation/ Supervisory
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online