- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
- The position is responsible for driving and executing all FP&A related activities for the Middle East, North Africa region within the IMETA Central FP&A team, including but not limited to Long Term Planning, Annual Budgeting, Forecasting, Standard & Group Reporting, Projects and other Business Support & Analysis activities as required. The position will focus on executing standard processes whilst partnering up with relevant business units, based on maintaining internal service levels.
Finance Planning & Reporting:
- Provide key stakeholders with financial and statistical reporting and information that meets quality standards; is relevant and accurate; distributed on time and maintain the confidentiality of this information. These include, but not limited to the update, analysis, review, maintenance and reporting of company metrics, supply chain reporting, performance dashboards, summary financials, cost centre reports and other key financial metric tools.
- Drives the delivery and execution of reporting deliverables, internal and external, pertaining to budgets, quarter end forecasts, flash reports & strategic plan reporting.
- Drives the execution and completion of regional Business Performance Review packs (BPR), conforming to internal & external service level standards, and within the group reporting timelines.
- Drives the execution of the Annual Budgeting and Quarterly Forecasting processes within the region to provide performance targets.
- Supports the production of long-term planning to provide a robust and timely Strategic Plan.
- Planning, coordination, collation and update of financial information from various sources to support the planning processes for quarterly forecasting, annual budgets and strategic planning.
- Creating standard templates, models and other tools to support the business to input into all planning activities.
- Responsible for the execution of other Business Support & Analysis activities to efficiently serve internal customers.
- Drive the FP&A outputs through the implementation and application of standard tools and processes to simplify operations and facilitate best practice sharing across the business.
- Development and generation of standard and ad-hoc Finance reports to serve customers and fulfil internal service levels.
- Support and input into the delivery of all FP&A systems implementations.
- Function at an “Expert User” level for all FP&A systems including but not limited to HFM (BRACS), BW, SAP Analytics Cloud (PPM), SharePoint.
- Function as a systems trainer to the regional BU for all end users utilising FP&A related systems.
- Supporting UAT and regression testing for any ongoing FP&A system changes, upgrades, maintenance and enhancements including but not limited to BW, SharePoint, Hyperion Financial Management, and SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- Support and input into the delivery of all FP&A related projects & process improvement initiatives.
- Partnering with the business to ensure all planning and reporting expectations are delivered as well as an effective performance management of BU operations. This will include support with data analytics to better understand costs drivers & trends to support business decision making.
- Document assumptions, procedures, and the creation of SOP’s & user guides as well as communicating relevant methodology to the business where appropriate.
- Perform any ad hoc tasks or projects assigned by Finance Management.
Tertiary Financial Qualification:
- Minimum – Bachelor’s Degree or Honours in Finance/Accounting or in a relevant finance technical discipline.
- Advantageous – CIMA qualified Management Accountant
- 5 years+ in Finance (Management Accounting & Financial Accounting)
- Experience in the FP&A discipline for a large multi-national company.
- Strong experience in driving Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting within a large multinational.
- Strong experience with constructing Business Performance Review / Management Reporting packs independently and across complex business operations and working environments.
- Use and development of KPI’s, Dashboards and Metrics Reporting
- Proficiency in data manipulation, interpretation and analysis
- Finance Systems implementation (advantageous)
Skills and Knowledge
- Computerised Information Systems
- Advanced MS Suite (Excel, PowerPoint – non-negotiable)
- Excellent oral and written English skills essential
- Business Warehouse (as a super user would be advantageous)
- Budget Planning and Forecasting Methods
- HFM Enterprise Oracle
- SAP ERP & SAP Analytics Cloud
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to CHEP on www.linkedin.com to apply