- March 10, 2021
- April 1, 2021
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the Senior Finance Subject Matter Expert- Member facing 12 months FTC in London or any existing Save the Children International location. The Senior Member Focused Finance SME reports directly into SCI Centre’s finance function, but is positioned within the Finance and Awards workstream of the CAPP programme to provide Finance expertise to the deployment of the programme in Members. The CAPP programme has developed a global solution, which includes the systems Agresso, PRIME and AMS, which now needs to be implemented in Member offices. The main role of the Senior Finance SME is to ensure the Global Financial Data Model and the Agresso system are implemented in Member offices without straying away from the original global design.
We can off circa £59,000 per annum ( If based in UK) with an option of flexible of working hours
Duties And Responsibilities
The work with Members will include explaining the Global Financial Data Model to Members and working with other CAPP SMEs to support Members to understand the impact of implementing the full CAPP global solution within their office. The Senior Finance SME will also work closely with Business Analysts and IT colleagues to explain the standard Agresso system solution and confirm with the Member that this is fit for purpose for them or whether they have any additional requirements. An Agresso system instance will be built for each Member, which means the Senior Finance SME will also support the Member through the design, develop and test phases for their specific Agresso solution.
Qualifications And Experience
• Relevant Finance qualification (ACA, ACMA, ACCA) strongly recommended
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Demonstrable experience with and a strong technical understanding of financial management processes in a large multi-lateral organization, ideally within an NGO
• A strong results orientation and attention to detail;
• Experience of implementing financial systems improvement projects
• Strong analytical skills and ability to identify and assess alternative options and proposals
• A proven ability to deliver to the highest standards in a fast-paced and complex environment, with high quick turnaround times
• Ability to work independently and judge when to ask for advice or inputs
• Excellent planning, management and coordination skills
• A good level of knowledge and experience of using finance systems, ideally Agresso
• Ability to manage a complex and varied workload; to work effectively under pressure; and to organize and prioritize work to ensure deadlines are met
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to explain complex issues to a variety of audiences.
• A team player, able to work with other functions to find the best solution for the organization as a whole.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft applications, especially excel.
• Ability to challenge and negotiate assertively and cooperatively with senior staff.
How To Apply
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. Apply online, visit the website below.