Senior Internal Auditor
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Transportation, Distribution, and Logistics , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
Deadline of this Job:
04 August 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is implementing its five years Corporate Strategic Plan (2022/2023-2026/2027) which includes the network expansion in local, regional and international destinations as well as improvement of its internal operations and human capital management. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified
Tanzanians to fill the positions mentioned below as follows: –
Minimum Entry Qualifications And Working Experience
• Holders of Bachelor degree in Accounting/ Finance Management
• Holder of CPA(T)and registered with NBAA
• Postgraduate qualifications and sound computer application skills will be an added advantage.
• Direct appointment requires holder of Relevant Certificate with at least five years’work experience in internal or external auditing.
• Working in aviation industry is an added advantage
• CFE/CIA/CISA Certifications is an added advantage
Duties And Responsibilities
• Prepare and arrange for contact with client and execute all required meetings for the allocated audit engagement.
• Review audit tentative programs, internal control and risks and engagement plan
• Administer and coordinate activities of the allocated audit engagement
• Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the controls in the audited areas
• Develop comprehensive practical programs and schedules for Audit
• Coverage Areas.
• Review all documented audit findings and ensure their effective communication to the client and obtain responses
• Prepare draft and final audit engagement reports
• Schedule project and staff assignment to comply with management needs with scope of the department over all schedules
• Conducts special investigations as assigned by Chief Internal Auditor/ other relevant authorities
• Coordinate Audit schedules to avoid conflict with the external Auditors work
• Assists in the preparation of annual budget and Annual internal audit plan for the unit
• Performs any other duties as may be assigned by superiors.
• Attractive remuneration and Fringe Benefits as per ATCL Scale and
• Incentive Scheme.
Mode Of Application For All Applicants:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
• A curriculum vitae(CV),
• Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
• Two recent passport size photographs
• Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
• Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
• Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• The application letters should be directed to the following address: –
• Managing Director & CEO,
• Air Tanzania Company Limited,
• P.O. Box 543,
• DAR ES SALAAM.
• The deadline for submitting the application is 04 August 2022.