- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Key Performance Areas:
- Develop and implement and manage a business development strategy for the company in the regions of responsibility :
- Competitive landscape.
- Potential target clients.
- Business development, marketing, sales and account acquisition and retention.
- Specific business acquisition objectives.
- Develop and implement and manage a key account management strategy for existing clients.
- Negotiate favourable commercial terms and conditions with existing and newly acquired clients.
- Maintain a close understanding of the client business and needs in order to translate these needs into product development, product solution and enhancement projects for such clients.
- Maintain a close understanding of client and potential client developments and needs in the area in order to be proactive in initiating and leading projects for new business opportunities.
Requisite qualifications, competencies & skills and experience.
- A relevant tertiary qualification, e.g. a bachelor’s degree in commerce or business administration or economics or marketing or in the physical sciences, e.g. chemistry or pharmaceutics.
- A post graduate business degree, e.g. an MBA, could be advantageous.
- Well-developed strategic and commercial management skills.
- Well-developed business management and commercial skills.
- Solid integrated business development and marketing and sales know-how and competencies.
- A proven record of success in business development and marketing and sales in a similar environment.
- Solid experience in the fragrance or flavour environment or similar/related environment.
- The interpersonal gravitas to negotiate and influence and persuade at all levels, including at C suite level.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English.
- It is highly likely that the successful candidate will be fluent in French.
- Well-developed communication skills, i.e. verbal, written and presentation.
- Demonstrable cultural maturity and the ability to work in and with a diversity of cultures across a multiplicity of sovereignties.
- Demonstrable team management and functioning skills across a number of functional areas, including product design and development, product manufacturing, finance, marketing and sales.
- The ability and willingness to travel to a multiplicity of territories on the continent is mandatory – valid travel documentation and no diplomatic or regulatory or health travel impediments.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to The Human Capital Group (Pty) Ltd on www.linkedin.com to apply