- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Creating strategies for increased schemes penetration.
- Modelling cross-selling initiatives to increase customer wallet share in existing schemes.
- Based on market intelligence, s/he to advise the segment head on the product improvements necessary for a better appeal.
- Identify and propose schemes business Growth Areas (GAs)
- Marketing of the Bank products in the schemes
- Increasing penetration of corporates with our products
- Reintroducing our full product offering to enable us increase customer wallet share through cross-selling
- Improve efficiency in handling Retail customer applications based on informed customer feedback
- Quality management through timely payments
- Brand appeal in and outside our Retail relationships through word of mouth advocacy.
- Top of mind positioning of the Faulu brand in the respective corporates.
Schemes Customer Service
- Identify specific schemes customer needs and respond through product development
- Working with marketing through the Head of Retail banking and Bancassurance to ensure a pleasant customer experience.
- Need based cross-selling of all the Bank products and services including Bancassurance.
Monitoring and Control of Bank’s portfolio
- Ensuring compliance with Bank’s credit policy and Government regulations
- Regularly monitor all non-performing accounts per scheme
- Liaise with the respective scheme leadership to ensure facilitated booking, verification and tracking of clients who have left employment in various schemes.
- Maintain and evaluate quality of Loans to ensure compliance with lending guidelines.
- Advise whenever the MOU covenants need revamping or review for the optimal business.
- Preparation of special business reports on credit disbursements, loan arrears and productivity in each scheme.
- Adopting a proactive and energetic work style to enhance customer/ interdepartmental /branch delight.
- Offer advice to the officers on matters and issues relating to Retail Schemes.
- Upholding the required professional and technical knowledge by attending and contributing to the appropriate Training programmes
- Communicating and reinforcing the AML-CTF compliance culture established by the board
- Implementing and enforcing the board-approved AML, KYC & CFT policy within the Department, Unit or Branch.
Skills and Experience
5 Years relevant work experience
Bachelor Commerce (Required)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Old Mutual Kenya on oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com to apply