Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphorits our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 250 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional…
Read more about this company
Senior Marketing Analyst
- Job TypeFull Time
- LocationWestern Cape
- CityCape Town
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
The Senior Marketing Analyst plays a key role in driving the execution of marketing strategy for a portfolio of university online short courses. Reporting to the Portfolio Marketing Manager, the role provides tactical and strategic direction in achieving targets for a portfolio of courses. The Senior Marketing Analyst also works closely with different functions across the Digital Marketing spectrum including Product Strategy & Research, Digital Media, SEO, and Sales.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Monthly digital media planning & budget allocation.
- Representing the Strategy department in various multi-stakeholder huddles & catch-ups.
- Monthly forecasting of course performance against targets.
- Setting course-level investment strategy (~$10million in revenue).
- Conducting deep-dive analysis of courses where necessary to problem-solve and establish renewed tactics.
- Daily analyses of course performance through the conversion funnel lens.
- Working with supporting Marketing teams including Brand, Market Research, Email and Sales to meet course targets.
- Developing and maintaining an ongoing understanding of digital media build structures at a practical and operational level.
- Supporting the Marketing Lead or Portfolio Marketing Manager in portfolio-level spend decisions to ensure an optimal return on investment.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- Marketing Degree or similar qualification with at least 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing strategy, digital paid media or a related function.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of key digital marketing platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Adwords, Twitter, Google Analytics, etc.
- Strong Excel and Google Docs business skills.
- Comfortable analysing and making decisions with performance data.
- Self-starter and voracious learner who is technical, analytical, organised and able to manage multiple projects to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate skills or the desire to learn Tableau and Salesforce (preferred).
- A sound understanding of the Digital Marketing ecosystem.