Tata International Limited (TIL) is a global trading and distribution company with a presence in manufacturing and supply chain integration in select businesses. With a network of offices and subsidiaries in more than 39 countries across Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas, we leverage our worldwide presence and our sourcing and marketing competencies to work with global brands and market leaders. We are guided by the tenets of the Tata Code of Conduct and strive to achieve the highest possible ethical standards to deliver what we promise to customers. With our vision of being globally significant in each of our chosen businesses by 2025, we are firmly on a path of sustained growth with revenues of US $2.32 billion recorded in FY18. .
• Manage immigration matters ensuring timely renewals of Work Permits for expatriate staff.
• Procurement and Supplies: Develop, review and implement policies and procedures that promote efficient vendor management from sourcing and pre-qualification of suppliers to negotiation of contract terms and agreement on pricing, credit terms and payment cycles.
• Manage employee health and safety and ensure full compliances.
• Manage local and international travel as per protocol.
• Ensure statutory compliances with regulatory authorities such as OSHA, WCF, NEMC, Municipal etc.
• Work closely with Finance and Accounts Department to ensure timely submission of statutory remittances ensure receipt and record are well maintained.
• Support day to day operations; monitor attendance, leave, overtime and consequential management etc.
• Maintain robust tracking and follow up systems showing all relevant details including contract’s expiry and renewals dates etc.
• Manage the compensation & benefit for all employees.
• Interface with various departments for respective manpower requirements, prepare/review job descriptions, and support in the recruitment of the right fit for the respective vacancies.
• Facilitate goal oriented performance appraisal for all employees.
• Communicate company policies and procedures to all employees and enforce compliance.
• Effectively management of talent to harness full potential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Strong technical and operational background
• Self-motivated and goal oriented professional committed to pursuing a long-term career that is very demanding and challenging
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a natural flair for associating and connecting with people at all levels, Industrious and hardworking
• Has a good understanding of health & safety and administration procedures
• High level of Integrity
• Maturity & Quick Decision making ability; knowledge/understanding of Vertical and Dual Reporting
• Excellent Communication, Collaborating and influencing skills.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should follow this link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2444769557/