- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience4 years
- LocationKajiado , Nairobi
- Job FieldMedical / Healthcare , Project Management
REF – AD/6/64/22
The holder of this position will provide overall leadership and technical support to the sub county based technical teams and oversee the design, planning and implementation of all aspects of supported HIV/TB activities at the county, sub county and facility level in compliance with national and donor guidelines and policies.
- The applicant should have a degree in Clinical Medicine or Nursing with at least four (4) years’ experience.
- Advanced HIV/TB Care and Treatment trainings will be a distinct advantage.
- Hands on clinical experience in HIV service delivery and technical coordination.
- Proven experience and familiarity with MOH/GOK health systems
Terms of appointment
- This a position whose tenure is one (1) year contract renewable based on performance and by mutual consent. The salary is negotiable depending on the level of education and work experience
Method of Application
- Applicants should email their application letters, certified copies of certificates and curriculum vitae (CV) giving details of their qualifications, experience and three (3) referees, as well as indicating their telephone and e-mail contacts.
- Applications and related documents should be forwarded through applicants’ Heads of Departments, where applicable, and be addressed to the Director, Human Resource, University of Nairobi.
- Applicants should state their current designations, salaries and other benefits attached to those designations.
- The application letter must bear the reference code indicated in the advertisement.
- Late applications will not be considered.
- Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as one file in PDF