REF: SCPSB/02/02/2021 DIRECTOR SERVICE DELIVERY UNIT J.G CPSB 03 ‘R’
Positions: – 1
Terms of Service: – Contract
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administration of Governors service delivery unit
- To be in charge of Performance Management in the unit
- To put in place systems or innovative ways to implement programs and projects with high impacts and low delivery risk to the County.
- Ensure that the Governors development priorities
- Formulation and dissemination of policies, Programs and strategic plans
- Representing the Chief Officer in various meetings and stakeholders forums
- Coordinating the development and implementation of departmental strategic plans
- Coordinating public service reforms
- Ensuring development and review of departmental annual work plan and budgets
- Ensuring compliance with principles and values of good management of departmental assets and finances
- Overall management and development of staff.
- Ensuring compliance with legal, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor
- Served in the grade of Deputy Director Administration for a minimum period for a minimum period of three years or in a comparable and equivalent position in the public service or private sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines- Public Administration; Business Administration/ Management; Community Development or any other social science from a recognized institution.
- Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Public Administration; Business Administration/ Management; Community Development or any other social science from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Certificate in management course from a recognized institution
- Have knowledge of ICT.
- Meet requirement of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
How to Apply
All applicants are expected to present the following additional documents during interviews for purpose of complying with the provision of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
- ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the application formwith position applied for clearly indicated in the subject line. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application.
- Courier and Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the Board’s office at Ardhi House 1stfloor, Bondo.
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on this website and send to
Siaya County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 390-40601,
EMAIL us on email@example.com
So as to reach the Board on or before Monday, 15th March 2021 at 4:00pm
- Siaya county public service board is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Youth, Persons with Disability, Marginalized Groups and Non-Dominant Communities are encouraged to apply.
- Recruitment process is absolutely free and any form of lobbying, canvasing or bribery in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- WARNING BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS:Siaya County Public Service Board DOES NOT use agents nor Charge ANY FEE at any stage of recruitment and selection process. In case of people soliciting for bribes, the same should be reported to the nearest police station.
- Our official communication channels are email address;firstname.lastname@example.org and phone number 0710383877 ONLY.