- North West
- August 26, 2022
- Sept. 6, 2022
- Mining Jobs
Job no: 509229
Work type: Permanent
Location: North West
Duties And Responsibilities
• Plan, organize, coordinate and lead all members, duties and services regarding the work place operation.
• Contribute with forward planning and problem solving in the workplace.
• Load explosives, set fuses, and detonate explosives to produce desired blasting patterns and rock fragmentation in underground mines.
• Ensure health and safety of people and conditions within the section.
• Ensure that daily production is met.
• Ensure effective availability and utilization of equipment and materials.
• Promote and develop team effectiveness within the department
Qualifications And Experience
• Hold a valid Grade 10 Certificate or equivalent
• Certified Competent A & B
• Be in possession of a valid Blasting Certificate
• Have at least 5 years’ experience in Mining
How To Apply
Click on the view more information button below