- August 26, 2022
- Sept. 2, 2022
- Mining Jobs
Job no: 509382
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Business Improvement
Duties And Responsibilities
• Process Flow documentation and maintenance for manual financial reporting processes.
• Manage and coordinate the quarterly CSA and CEQ process.
• Perform risk analysis to identify financial reporting risks for in scope accounts and processes and identify, draft and implement SOX controls to address financial reporting risks identified.
• Collaborate with process and control owners on the ongoing design, documentation, and remediation of SOX control deficiencies.
• Provide advice on controls and governance requirements for new projects and/or process implementations.
• Evaluate SOX control deficiencies with appropriate detail of analysis, root causes, mitigation controls etc. and prepare required evaluation memos.
• Building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders across the organisation and externally at all levels and cross functionally.
• Ensuring open communication channels with all relevant stakeholders.
• Leading and driving cost saving and cash conservation initiatives.
• Align to international responsible mining principles.
• SA Gold Operations: Align to World Gold Council (WGC)
• Align to the responsible Gold Mining Principles (RGMPs).
• SA PGM Operations: Enhance Together for Sustainability (eTfS)initiative.
• US PGM Operations: Enhance together for ICCM principles.
• Maintain and comply with SHE standards within the work environment.
• Participate in risk assessments and investigate and take appropriate action as per identified risks.
• Ensure adherence to all company policies and procedures.
• Comply with requirements of the Quality Management System
Qualifications And Experience
• Be in possession NQF 7 (Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma) in a relevant field
• Have at least 5 years’ experience in a related role, of which 2 years should have been at a supervisory level or experience in a functional/specialist area.
• Have a minimum of 4 years SOX related experience.
• Have computer skills (MS Office and SAP GRC).
• Have an in-depth SOX Control and process flow documentation or SOX testing experience.
• Have practical experience in implementing the COSO Internal Control Framework.
• Be proficient in the application of Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) sec 404 & 302 requirements and internal control concepts.
• Be proficient in identifying key SOX financial risks and controls.
• Be able to plan, develop and deliver presentations and reports for internal and external use.
• Be experienced in working in a fast-paced environment.
• Be able to facilitate and conduct workshops, meetings and training sessions.
• Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
How To Apply
Click on the view more information button below