Colton Group of Nigeria is an emerging leader in the manufacturing and distribution of next-generation Construction Chemicals and Solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation. Our Nigerian office is at Ikeja Lagos. Colton Group has a conglomerate presence with businesses that cover a wide spectrum. With its resources, reach and marketing acumen, the Group will lead the field for a very long time to come.
Armorsil West Africa, one of the subsidiaries of Colton Group, is a fast-growing construction chemical company in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- To Inspect facilities and analyze operational data
- Candidate Maintain compliance with safety and regulatory standards
- Evaluate operations and processes
- Test material and structural integrity.
- Research the environmental impact of projects.
- Compile and present reports explaining project details to non-technical stakeholders.
- Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards.
- Direct engineering activities, assign tasks and provide training and support.
- Create work schedules and adjust as needed to meet project deadlines.
- Maintain detailed documentation of all site engineering activities.
- Collaborate with management to align activities with desired business outcomes.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or structural engineering, construction, building, or related field.
- 3 – 5 years experience.
- State-issued certification or engineering license.
- Considerable experience in a similar position.
- In-depth knowledge of engineering, technology, building, construction, and design.
- Proficient in the use of computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Familiar with scientific analysis software as well as graphics and map creation software.
- Proven track record of managing personnel and material resources.
- Exemplary critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and project management skills.
- Active listening and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use the scientific process to solve problems.
- Dedication to learning new concepts and strategies.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using ”Site Supervisor” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.