|Remuneration:||R18000 – R28000 per month Cost to company|
As a social media campaign manager at Mediology, you understand your client’s objectives and their target market, and engage them by running media campaigns on a range of social platforms.
You will target the audience and motivate them to do something, such as buy a product or service, or convey valuable information about a brand, industry or issue.
You fully understand the relevant social platforms and employ best practice to plan and implement campaigns that keep on top of emerging technology and market trends.
In this role you will aim to consistently exceed revenue and profit objectives by planning, implementing, managing and reporting on media campaigns across a portfolio of clients in order to fulfil the clients’ media objectives.
Mediology is a creative, data-driven media and digital marketing agency. We lead by revolutionising approaches and breaking down silos, integrating traditional and digital solutions that translate into real business value.
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientated
- Punctual – excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communicator and team player
- Flexible approach and independent attitude
- Be at the forefront of your industry, the social channels and the media you manage.
- Ability to develop relationships – internally, with your team and externally, with our clients
- Have a willingness to share your knowledge and collaborate with other team members.
- Fully capable of utilising the tools and software (used either internally from the company or external to ensure you can effectively execute campaigns). This includes any updates related to these tools
- A proactive approach to work
- A willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Mid to advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Digitally connected with an insatiable curiosity to learn and develop knowledge