Position: Social Media / Events Coordinator -45K
Status: Full Time
Our client, an automotive company in Nairobi seeks to fill the above role. The ideal candidate will be responsible for building strong online communities through the client’s various social media platforms in Kenya. The candidate we are looking for should be a highly talented and motivated individual who is excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic start-up environment.
- Driving the company’s brand awareness by building an online community through engaging posts and content.
- Driving customer retention rate through an impeccable online customer experience; develop a retention plan and grow our customer retention rate.
- Owning the Kenya social media content calendar and build it in line with our guidelines and the marketing calendar.
- Creating content for various social media platforms. The social media platforms in scope are: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp, LinkedIn and potentially additional channels like YouTube, TikTok etc.
- Owning content creation and designing content including text posts, videos and images for use on social media
- Promoting products, services and content over social media in a way that is consistent with our brand and ecommerce marketing strategy.
- Working closely with the local customer care team in Kenya to manage the local social media pages and respond to customers
- Responsible for the social media budget optimization on marketing investment and tracking & measuring daily spend vs performance to ensure this is aligned to the allocated budget.
- Engaging with the company’s online community through offline events aligned to marketing plans and organizing and hosting events that are engaging, informative and educative with an objective to drive brand awareness, grow customer acquisition and retention.
- Diploma in Marketing Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience working in a similar role supporting an organization’s social media presence (retail or eCommerce a plus)
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Has an active community and network of influencers
- Track record of building and growing online communities for eCommerce Company across the different social media platforms in scope. Must be particularly adept at Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
How to Apply
Interested & qualified?
Send us your resume via firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21st January 2021