Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance), established in 1979, the Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) provides aviation cargo, aircraft handling, passenger facilitation, crew transportation, refuelling and aviation training services from its base at Murtala Muhammed International Airport. NAHCO Aviance serves over35 airlines throughout seven airports across Nigeria, handling approximately 70% of domestic and foreign airlines operating into the country.
In 2005, NAHCO Aviance was privatised and listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 2006. Air France and Lufthansa both have acquired stakes in the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Employment Type: Part-time
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout).
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 1 – 5 years experience.
N10,000 – N20,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the Subject of the email.