- February 25, 2022
- March 4, 2022
- Full Time
- Ict & Computer Jobs
Great Zimbabwe University, an equal opportunity employer, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following posts that have arisen within the institution:
Duties And Responsibilities
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Designing, developing and implementing business applications/ systems for the University according to existing corporate software development standards;
• Producing system and user documentation during the development of systems;
• Testing debug and document software developed both internally and externally;
• Carrying out maintenance and support of assigned systems;
• Planning how work is to be carried out to meet targets of the project or team task; and
• Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Qualifications And Experience
Applicants must have a Masters Degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent plus two (2) years relevant working experience OR at least a first Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent plus four (4) years post qualification experience. Applicants with experience in Mobile Application Development would be an added advantage. Applicants should have strong skills in WEB application development and ability to perform under pressure. In addition, applicants must have excellent problem solving skill and ability to work well within a team.
How To Apply
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Applications inclusive of the following: application letter, certified copies of academic certificates, national identity card, birth certificate and a detailed curriculum vitae giving full details of names, date of birth, experience, contact telephone number(s) and names and addresses of three referees must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as a single PDF file.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar, Human Resources and Legal Affairs
Great Zimbabwe University
P.O. Box 1235
The closing date for receipt of applications is 04 March, 2022.