We are looking for a qualified Spa Therapists (2) to provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different client needs and objectives. Ultimately, you should be able to demonstrate respectfulness, patience, and tact to help guests feel more comfortable and at ease.
- Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner.
- Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products.
- Keep documentation and maintain client’s files.
- Keep a clean and stocked room.
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations.
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services.
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations.
- Cooperate with and report on any arising issues.
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends.
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous always.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Diploma in Beauty therapy or certificate in Massage, Beauty therapy & Aromatherapy.
- Previous Spa or Hospitality experience preferred.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title as the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before, 31st Jan 2021. We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted