- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldICT / Computer
FUNCTIONS/KEY RESULTS EXPECTED:
- Work with colleagues to understand the needs of our customers and staff and design user friendly, reliable applications to improve the business operations.
- Review design documents, perform code reviews, and contribute to implementation decisions.
- Take a lead in designing excellent User Experience.
- Build and maintain web applications.
- Develop unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Support and collaborate with cross-functional teams (Product, Operations and Services) to ship excellent applications.
- Continually improve our codebase with clean and efficient code as well as solving problems using the most appropriate technology.
- Enhance development processes and tool chain to move towards CI/CD (continuous integration and delivery)
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Experience with PHP and SQL
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Proficient in Agile development process
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle
KEY CAPABILITIES AND EDUCATION:
- Ability to work in a distributed team.
- Experience deploying solutions with AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Basic understanding of Information Security
- Enthusiasm to continually improve skills and learn new technologies
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
- Professional qualifications in one or more software languages is an advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Q-Sourcing Servtec Group on www.linkedin.com to apply