- July 21, 2022
- July 27, 2022
- Construction Jobs
The position exists to oversee the construction of Shelverts and Approaches ensuring that all quality standards are not compromised for the client satisfaction and uphold the image of the Company.
Duties And Responsibilities
1. Supervision of Shelverts construction.
2. Supervision of Shelverts concrete protection works.
3. Culverts construction.
4. Fill embankment construction.
5. Road bases construction up to surfacing.
Qualifications And Experience
1. 5’O’ levels
2. Clean class 4 Drivers License + GA
3. 10 + years in shelverts and road construction.
4. GA or equivalent for Graders
5. At least one reference letter
How To Apply
Applications from persons meeting the above stated requirements, a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of proof of qualifications should be submitted to;
The Human Resource Officer
CMED Private Limited
E-mail address: email@example.com
Not later than Wednesday, 27 JULY 2022