Egatee is the No. 1 B2B E-Commerce, a high-tech platform company in Africa. the head office is in Hong Kong China. We are operating well in Uganda, Ghana, Cote d’Ivoire, and India. the mission of the company is to empower retail customers to easily manage a large number of commodities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supplier Settlement Accountant – Accounts Payable
- Ensure that all transactions are settled on time in accordance with agreed-upon deadlines with clients and partners or regulatory-defined timelines.
- Ensure daily settlement of all transactions for all products carried across all PSB channels in accordance with agreed commercials and SLAs
- Maintain a consistent (up-to-date) understanding of regulatory policies as they apply to Settlement operations and ensure compliance.
- Keep track of the balances on the settlement banks’ accounts.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant disciplines.
- Preferably Someone with experience in the e-commerce sector, in retail or FMCG, is needed.
- 3-5 years of related function experience Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Excel VBA knowledge
- Excellent logical and analytical skills Knowledge of dispute resolution and chargeback processes Evidence of practical application of banking regulations Project management skills will be an added advantage
- General knowledge of accounting & financial reporting principles.
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.