- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldProcurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Supply Chain Operations & Analytics Associate, you will be part of the Global Sourcing Team. You will lead the data management and visualization workstream. You will collaborate with a consultant to create insightful dashboards. You will also propose and lead approved systems and operations improvement projects that result in increased supply chain efficiency. You will report to the Supply Chain Operations Senior Manager
- Lead the Supply Chain product solutions (forecasting and inventory planning system, procure to pay solution and more), ensure our processes are efficient and manage a prioritized backlog of systems improvements.
- Manage external consultants to create analytics reports to inform your supply chain strategy and operations recommendations, improve data visibility and visualization to empower internal clients, approvers and purchasers to make informed decisions.
- Collaborate with country program teams, Finance and Tech to achieve Supply Chain goals.
CAREER GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- 3+ years of experience in a Logistics, Sourcing, Finance, or Data Analytics role.
- 1+ years experience working on the backend of a Data Visualization software such as Superset, PowerBI, Tableau, R or Stata.
- Data and analytical skills; Ability to transform data into information and communicate it in an easily understandable manner. And; ability to maintain complex spreadsheets (can perform complex functions).
- Top-performing academic background.
- Proficient workplace English.