- Port Elizabeth / Gqeberha, Eastern Cape
- June 28, 2022
- June 30, 2022
Responsible to monitor the gaming floor and operation to ensure gaming and procedural compliance and protection of Company assets, staff and guests, in accordance with company standards and gaming regulations.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Monitor all Gaming procedures on the gaming floor against the relevant functions.
• Complete target reports / punter scans on all gaming areas as per unit specific schedule
• Conduct system checks, alarm conditions and interfaces
• Record and report on faulty equipment
• Issue and check playing cards, where required and other gaming related equipment as per SOP
• Identifies, monitors and actions significant events actioned as per SOP: punter scanning, jackpot verification, table activity, etc.
• Monitors all non-gaming procedures against the relevant function
• Proactively monitor high risk areas and emergency response as per set out procedures
Qualifications And Experience
• Grade 12 or equivalent national qualification in gaming operations
• 1 year experience in a gaming / financial auditing / law enforcement (e.g. SAPS, Security, Defence Force, etc) environment an advantage
• Experience using surveillance /equipment an advantage
How To Apply
Click on the view more information button below