BSI is the business standards company that helps over 80,000 clients worldwide adopt standards of best practice and turn them into habits of excellence. With close to 5,000 employees globally we understand the challenges organizations face and our people have the skills to recognize where and how continual excellence can be achieved. Since 1901 weve helpe…
Read more about this company
System Certification Audit Planner
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldICT / Computer
As a System Certification Audit Planner, you’ll work closely with both our clients and auditors to ensure the audits are scheduled in a timely manner. You will provide the effective and efficient scheduling of all client audits, while controlling cost and improve resource utilization.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- To undertake the on-boarding of new customers in an effective timeous manner.
- To act as central customer service contact for nominated customers to ensure effective client support and administration in relation to planning and scheduling as per the client’s initial and annual assessment cycle, in alignment with BSI procedure.
- To ensure effective communication relating to the booking of audits or any other customer enquiry received within the set KPI.
- To actively drive the budget and outlook on booked days and delivery Gross Profit.
- To identify, resource, book, and maintain the delivery of all audit work, utilizing the dedicated and competent audit team and ensure cost-effective delivery.
- To respond to customer feedback as required, maintaining customer satisfaction whilst escalating any concerns to the General Manager.
- Undertake specific project work as required to meet the changing needs of the business.
Our ideal candidate will have…
- A minimum of 2 years experience of working within a busy office environment within a customer-facing organization
- Ability to interact at different management levels of a client’s organization
- and the ability to self-manage and effectively prioritize.
- A good understanding of South Africa geography to ensure cost-effective work planning.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills at all levels in English.
- To be computer literate and have experience of using Microsoft Office and computer systems.
- Knowledge of SAP, PG, and the Assurance Portal will be an advantage.
- At least 2-year experience in 3rd party audit planning will be an advantage
Method of Application