- February 08, 2021
- Feb. 15, 2021
- Full Time
- Ict & Computer Jobs
Vacancy: (Systems Development Analyst) – Cassava Smartech
The successful incumbent will be responsible for translating algorithms and technical specifications into codes that can be executed on a computer system. The role exists to provide third level support for deployed solutions.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Implements systems development section policies, processes and procedures to deliver quality software applications.
• Researches and recommends trending software development tools and frameworks to solve efficiently meet business requirements.
• Ensures policies are adequately communicated to all application users and section members.
• Delivers individual project requirements based upon weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly sectional project plans.
• Develops systems according to standards, policies and system requirements.
• Conducts unit testing to software packages in line with scheduled development sprints.
• Ensures systems deployments adhere to deployment and operational policies in place.
• Establishes a secure integration infrastructure to protect sensitive business information.
• Evaluates integration infrastructure to keep in line with the rapid changes in technology and security threats.
• Proposes solutions to address challenges raised by system users.
Qualifications And Experience
Qualification, Skills and Experience
• A degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
• A related post graduate qualification is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of security frameworks and implementation is a must.
• 2 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
• Must be able to work well under minimum supervision.
How To Apply
Please apply to: The HR Business Partner by sending your CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the position “Systems Development Analyst” in the subject area by the 15th of February 2021. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.