- February 14, 2021
- Feb. 19, 2021
- Full Time
- Engineering Jobs
RioZim Ltd, a wholly owned Zimbabwean Company with mining and related operations in several parts of Zimbabwe, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill in vacancies at our various operations within the Group as follows:
Tailings Storage Facilities Supervisor
The successful applicant will be based at Renco mine and will undertake any such tasks, within the scope of their expertise, as may be directed by the Plant Superintendent inclusive of, but not limited to, the following:
Duties And Responsibilities
• Overseeing hydraulic remaining/deposition contracts and related activities for all Chemaf TSF projects.
• Compile and execute deposition plans.
• Ability to read and interpret the drawing plans.
• Manage operational target (planning, leading, organizing and controlling of equipment’s and human resources)
• liaising with contractors and other role players.
• Ensure proper control and maintenance of Health & Safety policies, procedures and processes
• Capturing data electronically and provide monthly reports
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications and Experience:
• Tailings Certificate or equivalent
• Minimum three-year experience in Hydraulic and deposition.
• Ability to work independently and work under pressure.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should e-mail their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the position being applied for in the subject section.
Closing date 19th February 2021