Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Read more about this company
Technical Customer Service Associate
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldCustomer Care
Do you think Cloud Computing is fascinating? Are you passionate about driving customer success? Interested in learning new technologies? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? Do you love discussing new technologies with your friends and family?
With Amazon Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to help individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into “the Cloud”. You will be surrounded by people that are passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
As an AWS Support Associate, you will field customer e-mail and phone support contacts, interface with AWS Technical Support Reps, and represent Amazon and AWS as you interact directly with our customer community to resolve support issues.
You will work with exceptionally driven, customer-obsessed customer service associates and leadership.
In addition, your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Providing prompt, efficient, detailed and high quality customer-oriented service to AWS customers
- Working with other customer support teams to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support
- Being a voice and advocate for our customers when something doesn’t feel right
- Driving projects that improve support-related processes
- Working with customers to understand how they use AWS services, and providing valuable feedback to business and development teams
- Assuming responsibility for developing detailed knowledge about specific product lines and features
- Making sure internal knowledge reference pages are updated
- Working with customer support teams to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support
- Working with our customers to understand how they are using our services, and providing feedback to business and development teams.
Please note that is is not a Virtual role , our workforce is currently working from home until further notice.
- Familiarity with Web Technologies and the Internet
- Ability to learn new technologies and stay current with related field information
- Familiarity with basic tech terms and ability to interpret it to customers
- 2 years Experience working directly with customers to resolve issues
- Complex billing systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to work weekends and/or evenings
- Ability to work as part of a team
Existing and dedicated 10MB Uncapped Fiber line (LTE lines and Wi-Fi connections are not eligible for this role) – proof of connectivity will be required.
- Experience in Technical Support
- Basic knowledge of Networks and Operating Systems
- Excitement to learn new technologies
- Proven success in a support environment
- Known as the go-to person in your family for technology related questions