[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Admin & Office ]
FRECO Equipment Supplies Limited
Deadline of this Job:
01 August 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A Technical Director applicant must have an experience of not less than ten years in civil works
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Providing technical leadership and project management for our multi-disciplinary infrastructure projects.
• Thrive technical challenges.
• Embrace both developing solutions for unique conditions and in achieving cost-effective quality designs through efficient deployment of professional staff and software in more commonplace or repetitive situations.
• You will nevertheless have sound experience of the whole life cycle of the projects, from feasibility study to design and construction, and operation and maintenance.
• Ensuring technical deliverables meet the client requirements and are produced on time and within budget.
• In addition, Assist develop client relationships, attending business-related functions, and actively participating in acquiring new work, as both participant and bid leader.
• Demonstrate high technical standards and will have the ambition to be recognized for technical excellence within Tan-Freco Contractors Limited and among our client base.
• Developing a strong team spirit among fellow professionals.
• Passion to help develop the skills and capabilities of colleagues, from graduate level up, as well as having a collaborative approach to multi-disciplinary design.
• Good commercial awareness and a client-focused outward-looking attitude.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Competitive salaries and remunerations will be offered
Applications deadline: will be by 1st August 2022 at 5:00 pm
Only qualifying candidates will be communicated
Send your CV accompanied with copies of certified certificates through firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell: 0762 719 041