Technical Maintenance Officer II
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Business Management and Administration , Category: Management ]
Kagera Sugar Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
25 July 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
This position is responsible to keep and maintain records, filling documents, jobcards and
checking spare availability.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
• Performing inspection of general maintenance schedule
• Advising managers on cost effective ways to perform maintenance and repairs.
• Keeping and maintaining record and filling documents, job cards and instruction manuals.
• Checking availability of spares, comparing stock issued items and provide report of machinery status.
• Keeping an inventory of maintained tools, materials and spare parts.
• Reporting urgent received materials and fitted materials to management
• Performing any other duties as assigned by the Planning Engineer.
Qualification And Experience
• Higher Diploma or Diploma in Automobile Engineering or related field from recognized university.
• A minimum of two years of experience in Automotive equipment’s and Motor vehicle
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidate should submit application with application tatter, certified copies of educational, professional certificates and curriculum vitae with names of at least three (3) referees. All envelopes should clearly indicate the post being applied for and address to;
Note; Deadline of Application is 25/07/2022