Our Nomad Now client, a holding company of a diverse group of agricultural companies, is seeking a technical and sales manager with at least three years’ experience in an agriculture or nursery business.
- Three years’ experience in an agriculture/nursery business
- Bachelor’s degree in science/horticulture or a different relevant qualification
- Competent on Outlook, Excel and Word
- Driving licence
- Present strategic research projects oversee the implementation of research and development, report R&D findings and monitor markets in terms of opportunities in Africa and information gathered across sectors
- Manage and monitor production activities, personnel, and product and service quality and standards
- Evaluate operations for improvements and efficiencies and maintain a safe and environmentally friendly working environment
- Develop a working knowledge of the various crops and ensure client satisfaction
- Engage in workshops, symposia, marketing and sales travelling programmes
- Be responsible for the upkeep of records and various monthly reports, and good communication with internal and external customers
- Manage budgets
To apply for the role, create a profile here http://my.nomadnow.co/bizcommunitysignup. Nomad Now works on a relevance-based matching system. This means, if you match the job requirements, you will be invited to apply for the position. Ensure your Nomad Now profile includes keywords in this job advert.